Information regarding the protection of personal data
FIT STRATEGY SRL, with registered office in 40121 Bologna (BO) – via della Zecca n.1, Tax Code 03788621203 – (hereafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the treatment
The Controller processes personal data, identifying data (for example, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you in relation to the membership and for the communication of information relating to the association’s activities.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art.24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- membership in the association;
- send you (by post, e-mail) the communication relating to the convocation of the Shareholders’ Meeting as per the articles of association;
- send you (by post, e-mail) information relating to the resolutions of the Shareholders’ Meeting or other information relating to the Association;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by community legislation or by an order of the Authorities;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the service purposes inherent in the association.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, accountant, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data
Personal data are stored on paper or on information systems for the exclusive use of the association.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee membership in the Association and the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will still continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or commercial communications, referred to in point b) above.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter with return receipt. to FIT STRATEGY SRL, with registered office in 40121 Bologna (BO) – via della Zecca n.1, Tax Code 03788621203 or an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner, Manager and Officers
The Data Controller is FIT STRATEGY SRL, with registered office in 40121 Bologna (BO) – via della Zecca n.1, Tax Code 03788621203. The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. treatment.