FB07 - Non Invasive Data Governance
by Robert Seiner
Getting senior leadership support for a Data Governance initiative is often not an easy task. This course examines in detail the elements necessary to bring senior leadership on board to ensure success. It discusses a number of best practices, formalizing structures, how to keep costs down, the necessity of governing people’s behavior, creating value statements, engaging stakeholders throughout the organization, and much more that is inherent in the Non-Invasive Data Governance Approach.
With the help of “Non-Invasive Data Governance” author, students will learn:
- The value of Data-Governance and the need for a Non-invasive approach
- How to plan a Data Governance Program
- Different layers of Roles and Responsibilities and their interactions
- Key Data Governance Tools for the Non-Invasive approach
Remote Learning with Trainer
Live webinar classes taught directly online by Robert Seiner and a FIT Trainer.
Duration: 12 hours divided in 8 modules
The course includes:
- access to the digital material of the lessons through the FIT Academy e-learning platform;
- a copy of Robert’s book: Non Invasive Data Governance.
1 .299€ 1.099€ pp (Tax escluded)
Member of the Board of Advisors & Trainer
Management Consultant and Teacher
- Trainers Spoken Language: English, Italian
- All the course materials are provided in English
- DAMA-DMBoK Data Management Body of Knowledge 2nd Edition. Technics Publications. 2017
- Seiner R. S., Non-invasive Data Governance. The path of Least Resistance and Greatest Success, Technics Publications. 2014.